About the software
Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool protects from ransomware at any stage of the attack from delivery to execution using technologies in the multi-layered protection stack
Ransomware attacks someone every 5 seconds. Our free tool provides proven, powerful protection from ransomware like Maze, Conti, REvil, Netwalker, DoppelPaymer, WannaCry, Petya, Bad Rabbit, Locky, TeslaCrypt, Rakhni, Rannoh and many others.
It’s completely compatible with your current security solutions and will successfully complement them.
This lightweight ransomware protection tool uses all the features of cutting-edge Kaspersky endpoint protection technologies, such as cloud assisted behavior detection to block ransomware and crypto-malware immediately. It also includes ransomware scanner and acts as a complete solution for ransomware prevention.
The main features of the Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool are:
- Shared folders protection
- Works with most security software
- Crypto-miners detection
- Advanced Ransomware Protection
- Central Management Console
- Web and Email Protection
Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool v220.127.116.11320 System Requirements
- Windows 7 – 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2 – 2022
- Intel Pentium III CPU 1 GHz for 32-bit and 64-bit systems or a compatible equivalent
- For 32-bit operating systems: 1 GB
- For 64-bit operating systems: 2 GB
- 350 MB of free space on the hard drive
How to Download and Install Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool v18.104.22.168320
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run KART_22.214.171.124320-Business.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool v126.96.36.199320 installed on your PC.