About the software
RX 10 Advanced is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by leading post production engineers to quickly and reliably prepare recorded audio for professional release. Navigate by speech, re-synthesize missing frequencies, and much more – with multichannel support (up to 10 channels).
The main features of iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced are:
- Text Navigation [NEW]
- Multiple Speaker Detection [NEW]
- Repair Assistant plug-in [NEW]
- Selection Feathering [NEW MODE]
- Spectral Recovery [NEW ALGORITHM]
- First-time User Experience [NEW]
- De-hum Dynamic Adaptive Mode [NEW MODE]
- Dialogue Isolate
iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.2.0 System Requirements
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x) *
- Windows: Windows 10 – Windows 11
How to Download and Install iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup RX Pro Audio Editor v10.2.0.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.2.0 installed on your PC.