About the software
Genie Backup Manager Pro is the ideal backup solution for small and medium businesses that want to back up and recover their entire system.
With Genie Backup Manager Pro, you’re protected against data loss due to computer viruses, equipment failure, or security breaches. Back up your files and folders to a secure location and recover your data in an instant or perform a complete backup of your system to recover from failure.
The main features of Genie Backup Manager Professional / Server are:
- Reliably and efficiently back up digital assets including documents, emails, and settings
- Easily restore previous versions of critical documents
- Disaster Recovery: recover entire system in case of a major failure
- Works with non-LaCie hard disks
- Supports offsite backup to FTP, FTPS, and Amazon S3
Genie Backup Manager Professional / Server v9.0.567.891 System Requirements
- Intel Pentium® III processor or above 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended) 50 MB free hard drive space
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit x86) and 64-bit x64 platforms)
How to Download and Install Genie Backup Manager Professional / Server v9.0.567.891
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run GenieBackupManagerProv9.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on serial.txt
- You now have the full version of Genie Backup Manager Professional / Server v9.0.567.891 installed on your PC.