About the software
FonePaw iOS Unlocker unlocks three types of passcode: Apple ID, Screen Passcode, and Screen Time Passcode. If you have trouble getting into your old iPhone because you forgot the Apple ID or Screen passcode, you can download it for free and have a try.
Whatever type of screen lock that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is using, Passvers can help you safely and easily remove them and let you get into the iOS device again.
Have you forgotten Apple ID password? Does your Apple ID be locked for security reasons? Or your iPhone keeps asking for entering Apple ID password? – Using Apple devices without a workable Apple ID is really troublesome. But the good thing is, you can use Passvers iPhone Unlocker to easily get rid of the old Apple ID! After that, you are free to log in to your new Apple ID, and certainly enjoy using your iOS device.
The main features of FonePaw iOS Unlocker are:
FonePaw iOS Unlocker v2.1.0 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- Mac OS X 10.7 or above (macOS Big Sur/macOS Monterey)
How to Download and Install FonePaw iOS Unlocker v2.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ios-unlocker-32.exe and install the software.
- Copy bb2018.dll and winspool.drv from the Crack.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of FonePaw iOS Unlocker v2.1.0 (x32) installed on your PC.