About the software
A full-featured toolset designed to address issues that Windows File Explorer cannot, including burning a disc, extracting ISO files, emulating virtual drives, downloading videos from 1000+ websites, compressing and decompressing files with easily customizable settings.
The main features of ExplorerFab (v22.214.171.124) are:
- ExplorerFab features extremely fast compression and is able to compress a 1 GB file within 15 seconds. ExplorerFab is designed with the fastest decoder, typically reaching RAM speed limits on multi-core systems.
- ExplorerFab applies the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) while compressing, which is regarded as the strongest and most secure encryption standard. With it, you can set a password while compressing to protect your personal information at its extreme.
- Compressing data can be a lossless or lossy process. ExplorerFab is a versatile tool with different compression modes like Store, Fastest, Best, etc. to help you choose the one that suits you best.
ExplorerFab (v126.96.36.199) System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
How to Download and Install ExplorerFab (v188.8.131.52)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “explorerfab_3015.exe” or “explorerfab_x64_3015.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of ExplorerFab (v184.108.40.206), without any limitations, installed on your computer.