About the software
ESET NOD32 Antivirus, commonly known as NOD32, is an antivirus software package made by the Slovak company ESET. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is sold in two editions, Home Edition and Business Edition. The Business Edition packages add ESET Remote Administrator, allowing for server deployment and management, mirroring of threat signature database updates and the ability to install on Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
Fast and light, vital for gamers and everyday users that don’t want any interruptions. Just install and forget. Secures Windows and macOS devices.
The main features of ESET NOD32 Antivirus are:
- Protected operating systems
- Protection against never‑before‑seen threats
- Password management
- Sensitive data encryption
- Privacy and banking
- Network and smart devices protection
- Malware, ransomware and phishing protection
ESET NOD32 Antivirus v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 0.3 GB of free system memory (see Note 1)
- 1 GB of free disk space (see Note 2)
- Minimum display resolution 1024×768
- Internet connection or a local area network connection to a source (see Note 3) of product updates
How to Download and Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus v126.96.36.199
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run eav_nt64.exe and install the software
- Run TNODUP-Portable.exe from the TNod-1.6.4-Final-Portable folder and install the software
- After installation, open the TNod-1.6.4-Final-Portable folder and run the TNODUP-Portable.ini file.
- You now have the full version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus v188.8.131.52 (x64) installed on your PC.