About the software
DAEMON Tools is a famous product line to work with virtual disc images and drives. We provide several grades of DAEMON Tools software starting from free solution for mounting and grabbing images, including professional-grade application with classic interface and the most powerful tool with various advanced features. Also, there’s a standalone solution for Mac users.
The main features of DAEMON Tools Lite are:
- Install and update without advertisement
- Get Lifetime updates for 3 PCs
- Be the first in the support queue
- Mount images, VHDs and ZIP archives
- Grab discs to ISO, MDX, MDS & APE files
- Keep all your favorite images at hand
DAEMON Tools Lite (v126.96.36.1996) System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 10, 11, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- 500 MHz CPU
- 1024 MB RAM
- 30 MB of free space available in the target installation directory
How to Download and Install DAEMON Tools Lite (v188.8.131.526)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “DAEMON Tools Lite 184.108.40.2066 Multilingual.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of DAEMON Tools Lite v220.127.116.116, without any limitations, installed on your computer.