About the software
Cutting Optimization Pro is a cutting software used for obtaining optimal cutting layouts for one (1D) and two (2D) dimensional pieces. The software also lets you to define and handle complex products, such as table, desk, cupboard, locker, book shelf …
Cutting Optimization Pro can be used for cutting rectangular sheets made of glass, wood, metal, plastic, or any other material used by industrial applications.
Cutting Optimization Pro can also be used as cutting software for linear pieces such as bars, pipes, tubes, steel bars, metal profiles, extrusions, tubes, lineal wood boards, etc and other materials.
The main features of Cutting Optimization Pro are:
- 1D and 2D optimization in the same cutting program
- Guillotine optimization
- Non-guillotine (nested) optimization
- Multi-stage guillotine
- Any number of pieces in the INVENTORY and DEMAND
- Any measurement metric
- Fractional input
- Adjustable cutting blade thickness
- Adjustable optimization level
- Maximal cut length limit
- Adjustable useful waste
- Adjustable limit for breakable parts
- Reduces panel waste and costs
Cutting Optimization Pro v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Cutting Optimization Pro v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run cutting.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on key.txt
- You now have the full version of Cutting Optimization Pro v126.96.36.199 installed on your PC.