About the software
Total Doc Converter is a professional solution for converting documents: (Word, Doc, DocX, DocM, RTF, RVF, or TXT files) into PDF, DOCX, XLS, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, HTML, XHTML, RTF, DOC, TXT in batch. Featuring an intuitive interface design, new users will find that it’s easy to set-up and run conversion projects. For advanced users, the Total Doc Converter can be run via command line as well.
Total Doc Converter strictly preserves document layout; you’ll get an exact copy of the source file in a new format! In addition, robust, optional features help to achieve the perfect results.
- Combine multiple source DOC files into a single multi-page PDF or TIFF file.
- Users can encrypt the final PDF file in order to protect it from being copied or modified.
- Total Doc Converter preserves original document properties (author, creator, key words, subject, title, etc.) when you convert DOC to PDF
Coolutils Total Doc Converter (v22.214.171.124) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install Coolutils Total Doc Converter (v126.96.36.199)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “DocConverter32.exe” or “DocConverter64.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Coolutils Total Doc Converter (v188.8.131.52), without any limitations, installed on your computer.