About the software
Total CAD Converter converts CAD files to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, WMF, PNG, DXF, BMP, CGM, HPGL, SVG, PS, and SWF. Source formats include dxf, dwg, dwf, dwfx, plt, hg, hgl, hpg, plo, hp, hpl, hpgl, hp1, hp2, hpgl2, gl2, spl, svg, cgm. Total CAD Converter’s user-friendly interface and built-in wizard make it easy to apply project settings (it will even auto-remember previous job settings so that next time you won’t need to recreate them from scratch). Total CAD Converter also includes support for project set-up via the command line.
The main features of CoolUtils Total CAD Converter are:
- Converts CAD files in batch
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2016 is supported
- Command line support
- Many output file types
- Resizes CAD drawings
- Rotates CAD drawings
- Crops CAD drawings
- Turns color drawings to black-and-white
- Makes the lines thicker if you need
- Adds watermarks to output files
- ActiveX and Server version
- Can be part of your app under a royalty-free license. Contact us for details.
CoolUtils Total CAD Converter v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/Vista/7/8/10/11
How to Download and Install CoolUtils Total CAD Converter v126.96.36.199
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run TotalCADConverter.exe and install the software.
- Copy CADConverter.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of CoolUtils Total CAD Converter v188.8.131.52 installed on your PC.