About the software
Cadlogic specialises in developing low-cost CAD software and programs, and our flagship product is Draft it. This powerful 2D CAD system with four different version options allows you to create, save, and print your own drawings.
We believe in providing low-cost CAD software that doesn’t compromise on quality or functionality, which is why Draft it is packed with features and benefits to make it easier than ever to create stunning, professional designs. You can choose from a range of tiers, each with its own set of tools and benefits to suit your needs. Whether you’re an occasional user at home or you need CAD software in the workplace, we have a Draft it version that is perfect for you.
Draft it Free is a completely free version that is easy to use and has no limitations. It has powerful drawing tools, with the ability to set or alternate between metric and imperial units. You can create, print, and save your designs, and there are no annoying adverts or pop-up notifications. This version is perfect for hobbyists and self-employed users, builders, those interested in home design, renovation/DIY, and those who are looking to get into that space and want to try it out.
The main features of CADlogic Draft IT are:
- New Ribbon with large icons for better usability
- This new feature gives users the ability to build walls using a polyline command, which can be a more efficient way to create walls.
- Option to turn off full redraw on Undo/Redo for big drawings
- Semi-transparent fill for snaps/grips
- New Door / Window Styles
- Line command – added command-line options
- 6x new paste special commands
- WIP mode tools
- Layer configuration
- Roofing tools with integrated plane solver
- Integrated 3D symbol library into standard software (EasyBlock / 1000+ Symbols)
- New door/window styles
- New wall types, block & timber frame, and brick & timber frame
CADlogic Draft IT v4.0.30 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor – Minimum/Recommended: 1 GHz
- RAM – Minimum/Recommended: 512 MB
- Disk space (minimum): 1 GB (32-bit), 2 GB (64 bit)
How to Download and Install CADlogic Draft IT v4.0.30
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run DraftITV4Setupx64.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen folder and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of CADlogic Draft IT v4.0.30 installed on your PC.