About the software
Version 2022 introduces several major productivity-boosting features such as code minimap, built-in full-fledged FTP client with side-by-side local and remote panels and the long awaited inline color preview for CSS. Other updates include support for PHP 8 and many smaller refinements.
The main features of Blumentals HTMLPad 2022 are:
- Syntax highlighting
- Advanced text editor
- Line numbering, gutter, margin, word wrap, block select and more
- Unicode support
- UTF-8, UTF-8 without BOM, UTF-16
- Code minimap
- Code folding
- Line highlighting
- Split editing
- Macro recorder
- Built-in preview
- Chrome and IE rendering, split-screen mode, screen-size testing
- XRay for HTML/CSS
- One-click preview in web browser
- Preview via web server
- external or built-in
- Code intelligence
- Code explorer/navigator
- Integration with online reference
- HTML and CSS inspector
- HTML assistants
- HTML tag auto-close
- CSS assistants
Blumentals HTMLPad 2022 v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Blumentals HTMLPad 2022 v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run htmlpad2022.exe and install the software.
- Copy htmlpad.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of Blumentals HTMLPad 2022 v220.127.116.11 installed on your PC.