About the software
Balsamiq Wireframes is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard but using a computer.
It really forces you to focus on structure and content, avoiding lengthy discussions about colors and details that should come later in the process.
Wireframes is FAST: you will generate more ideas, so you can throw out the bad ones and discover the best solutions.
The main features of Balsamiq Wireframes are:
- UI Components & Icons
- Drag & Drop Simplicity
- Export to PNG or PDF
- Optimized for Speed
- Re-usable Symbols
- Interactive Prototypes
Balsamiq Wireframes v4.7.1 System Requirements
- Windows 10 (fully updated)
- 4GB of memory.
- 250MB disk space (plus space for backups)
How to Download and Install Balsamiq Wireframes v4.7.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Balsamiq_Wireframes_4.7.1_x64_Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy Balsamiq Wireframes Medicine.exe and dnlib.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Balsamiq Wireframes v4.7.1 (x64) installed on your PC.