About the software
Create outstanding tracks for any purpose with our easy audio editing app for Windows
Select between 20 built-in effects and filters, including delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, and more. Mix audio and blend several audio tracks. AVS Audio Editor saves output files in any popular format.
Record audio data from various inputs like microphone, vinyl records, and other input lines on a sound card. Edit recorded audio files, apply effects, save them in any key audio format.
The main features of AVS Audio Editor are:
- Edit all popular formats MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, MP2, AMR, OGG, etc.
- Cut, join, trim, delete parts, split audio files.
- Mix audio and blend several audio tracks together.
- Select between 20 built-in effects and filters including delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, reverse, echo and more.
- Record audio data from various inputs like microphone, vinyl records, and other input lines on a sound card/
- Extract and edit audio from your video files.
- Remove noise and irritating sounds like roaring, hissing, crackling, etc.
- Change sound bitrate to any desired level.
- Use an equalizer to adjust volume in a desired way.
- Turn written text into a natural sounding voice with Text-to-speech function.
- Create ringtones for iPhones and other smartphones.
AVS Audio Editor v10.3.2.567 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
- RAM:1 GB or higher
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound card
- CD recorder: for importing from CD
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
How to Download and Install AVS Audio Editor v10.3.2.567
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run AVSAudioEditor.exe and install the software.
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of AVS Audio Editor v10.3.2.567 installed on your PC.