About the software
Avira Antivirus Pro includes unlimited, complimentary access to customer support via a toll-free number or email, and offers you a no-ad policy for an optimum experience.
Your device is connected to our worldwide, cloud-based threat detection system. As soon as a threat is detected, our “swarm intelligence” immunizes millions of customers within minutes against the latest, never-seen-before threats. Your files are checked in real-time against our ever-growing database, where more than ten thousand new virus strains are added daily.
The main features of Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 are:
- Advanced detection system for preventing novel ransomware and zero-day exploits
- Complete web protection for safe online shopping and banking
- Enhanced performance to keep your system fast and optimized
- Over 25 million infected sites blocked / month
- Over 8 million phishing attacks blocked / month
- Over 1.4 million ransomware attacks blocked / month
- Blocks even the most sophisticated phishing attacks on your
- credit cards, bank details, and passwords
- Immunizes you against banking trojans, infected websites,
and fake shopping carts
- Prevents keyloggers from stealing your passwords
Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 v15.0.2007.1903 System Requirements
- Windows- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or higher
How to Download and Install Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 v15.0.2007.1903
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run avira_antivirus_en-us.exe and install the software
- Copy Licence.2020.9.17.key and Licenza.key from the Fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- After installation, run the Host Patch.cmd file.
- You now have the full version of Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 v15.0.2007.1903 installed on your PC.