This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android on your computer.
About the software
Best Android Data Recovery software to recover deleted files from Android phone/SD card/tablet on Windows 11/10/8/7 and macOS Monterey/Catalina/Big Sur/High Sierra.
- Improper Handling
- Accidental Deletion
- OS/Rooting Error
- tDevice Failure/Stuck
- Virus Attack
- System Crash
- Forgotten Password
- SD Card Issue
Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30) System Requirements
- Supported OS ：Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X 10.7 or above (macOS Big Sur/macOS Monterey)
- CPU/RAM ：1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above 1GB RAM or more
- Hard Disk Space ：200 MB and above free space
How to Download and Install Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “fonelab-for-android-x86.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Hook” folder. Copy. Copy “bb2018.dll” and “winspool.drv” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30), without any limitations, installed on your computer.