About the software
The Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool is intended for advanced computer users and can fix many common problems (such as removing old Adobe software, cleaning corrupt installation files, and fixing your host files to establish a connection with Adobe servers).
The Creative Cloud Cleaner tool is a utility for experienced users to clean up corrupted installations. It removes or fixes problem files and resolves permission issues in registry keys.
The Creative Cloud Cleaner tool is a clean-up tool that removes certain files, folders, and registry keys that interfere with a new installation or update. This tool can fix most installation issues by cleaning up corrupted installations, removing or fixing corrupted files, and removing or changing permissions registry entries.
The main features of Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool are:
- Precisely remove installation records
- Resolve some Creative Cloud or Creative Suite installation issues
- Command Line Interface
Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool v18.104.22.1688 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool v22.214.171.1248
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool v126.96.36.1998 installed on your PC.