About the software
Adept PDF Converter Kit is a set of pdf conversion tools that make it easy to reuse PDF contents in converting PDF files to editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Images, HTML, Text, and SWF.
Convert PDF files to fully editable Word with text, formatting, tables, graphs, and images, so that you can spend less time reformatting the output files; detect and extract tables from PDF files or convert the entire PDF to Microsoft Excel workbook, with each PDF page saved into one Excel spreadsheet.
Save PDF documents to three popular image formats – BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, and TIFF, for sharing on most social network sites like Facebook and Flickr. You can set the output images’ resolution for each image format option.
The main features of Adept PDF Converter Kit are:
- Convert PDF to Office files, Text, HTML, and images.
- Preserve original contents like text, tables, graphics, and images.
- Select and convert specific pages from PDF.
- Export a collection of PDF files to other formats at a time.
- Standalone software, not dependent on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and Reader.
- Support multiple documents conversion (Batch Processing).
- Support drag and drop PDF files for conversion.
- Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, VISTA, 7, 8, 10, or Later.
- Full install / uninstall support.
Adept PDF Converter Kit v5.10 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8/10 or Later
How to Download and Install Adept PDF Converter Kit v5.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run pdf-converter-kit_setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy pdfck.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Adept PDF Converter Kit v5.10 installed on your PC.